BYUH Testing Instructions Form
This form is used for tests to be administered to an entire class. Fill out this form completely, print it out, then bring the printed form to the testing center with your exam. Be sure to make enough copies for each of your students. We do not make copies of exams.
Tests are due by Noon 2 workdays BEFORE the test opens. Tests will no longer be available the same day the exam is dropped off.
Due to limited storage space, all tests must be picked up within 5 workdays of the closing (end) date.
Special Faculty Request Form
Use this form if you need a Make Up test administered or an in-class (batch) test to be scored. Please fill in the information then bring the printed form to the testing center with your exam. Be sure to make enough copies for each of your students.
If you have any questions or other concerns, please contact us at (808) 675-3536. We will be happy to assist you.
|BYUH Testing Instructions Form|
|Special Faculty Request Form|
Fall 2018 Changes
Aloha BYUH Faculty!
Beginning Fall 2018 notable changes are occurring in the Testing Center and its operations. These will impact all faculty who use the Testing Center to administer exams, score tests given in class, or give make-up exams in the center.
Over the summer break our administrative computer software, SCOUT, was shut down due to obsolescence. With this comes the introduction of a new software, Remark, which will result in the following changes:
1) Barcodes will no longer be needed for exams.
2) The red, green, and blue answer sheets will no longer be used and are thus invalid.
3) We will no longer display exam results outside of the Testing Center OR give immediate results to students.
4) Reports will be available for answer sheet tests only.
5) Individual reports will no longer be available to be printed by our staff.
To help make this a smooth transition, the Testing Center will . . .
1) Update and post new test instruction forms on our website.
2) Create and upload new answer sheet templates to our website.
3) Gladly answer any questions or assist you in any way.
4) Continue to work on improving, innovating and streamlining processes to improve users’ experiences.
As a faculty member you can help us in this transition by . . .
1) Being patient with us; we will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
2) Returning all unused blue or green answer sheets.
3) Reviewing the answer sheet templates (below) to see which answer sheet best fits your test(s). You will be responsible for printing enough copies for each student as well as your answer key. Answer sheets may be printed on white printing paper and a pencil should be used to fill it out.
4) Placing your name and course name at the top of your paper exams.
5) Figuring out a way to display test results for your students…possibly in Canvas.
6) Dropping off all instruction forms and paper tests at least 2 days prior to the start date.
Thank you for all of your continued support and efforts in behalf of the students. We look forward to working with you!
|TC 50 A-J.pdf|
|TC 100 A-E.pdf|
|TC 130 A-J.pdf|
|TC 150 A-E.pdf|